Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Review in "Gold Deposit"

FINALLY! I have been wanting this forever and I can finally add it to my makeup collection. I have really been into bronzers and highlighters lately and nobody does a bronzer better than MAC. Check out my review below...

MAC MINERALIZE SKIN FINISH IN "GOLD DEPOSIT" $29



PROS
*The pigmentation is soooo beautiful, it looks like real gold. I only pressed my fingers in the product and look how much came off. Gorg.
*You get a lot of product, 10 grams is a great deal. Especially since you don't need a lot it will last you a long time.
*This product makes the perfect highlighter for any skin tone. Applying this above your blush creates a lovely finish. 

CONS
*NONE! This will definitely be a product I repurchase.

OVERALL I GIVE THIS PRODUCT AN A+

9 comments:

  1. Oh that does look a bit special I can see why you like it. Great review, I need to get down to a MAC counter soon xxx

    Tia
    xxx
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so pretty!! I've been wanting to get a MAC mineralize skin finish :)

    I have a giveaway going on in my blog and I would love if you enter :D

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a MAC mineralize skin finish & I love it!!! I can't remember the color but I use it almost everyday. One of my favorite MAC purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Wishing you Happy Holidays my dear!
    Maybe you'd like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am crazy about these too ! It is so sad that most of them are only limited editions...

    http://stylehangers.blogspot.ch

    Merry christmas to you gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.