Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Face of the Night: Girl About Town

Hi my wonderful readers! Before I get into the post I just want to say thank you all for reading, commenting and spreading the word about my blog. I appreciate it SO much and I appreciate all of you. 

So this has been a crappy week, no let me rephrase that, a crappy month LOL and I needed a pick me up. My friend Jelisa and I went out for drinks tonight and this is a look at my makeup. I hardly ever photograph myself without my hair down because I think it makes my face look fatter #ChubbyGirlProbz but I thought this pic was cute so let me know what you guys think of my look :)


FACE
*Clinique Stay Matte Foundation in Clove $25
*Ben Nye Loose Powder in Chestnut $8
(If you still haven't hopped on the Ben Nye train, what are you doing with your life?)
*MAC Mineralize Blush in Love Thing $23
*La Femme Blush in Bordeaux $4
(I've been mixing blushes lately and I like the results I'm getting.)

EYES
*Wet n Wild Eyebrow Pencil in Sable $2
*Coastal Scents Concealer Palette $10
*Loreal Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black $8
*Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara, came with a palette
*Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy 

LIPS
*MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town $15.50
(This is a great pink lippie even though I don't wear it much. Covergirl lipstick in Spellbound is an excellent dupe for my frugalistas.)

That's all folks! Let me know how you like my look and if you are feeling my high bun lol. I was just too lazy to pull out the CHI tonight. Luv you guys. 

4 comments:

  1. Love your make up here, really fabulous and pretty. Wearing your hair up suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you doing with your life!! LMAOOO!!! You look so pretty hun!!! I wore Girl About town on saturday too and it looked so pretty. I dont reach for it often but whenever i do i always love how it looks.

    www.dazzlebeautie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey you always look good, a change is nice sometimes too, xoxo. I'm holding a giveaway if you would be interested? http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.