Sunday, January 20, 2013

January Obsession: Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick

I am super excited about this post! I was at the mall today and I passed by the Lancome counter. For starters, I don't own ANYTHING from Lancome, but I had swatched the Rouge in Love lippies at Sephora and thought they were nice but a tad pricey ($26!). Today I finally stopped and put some of the product on my face. I tried on Midnight Rose and Violette Coquette; I was in love and SOLD; I bought both. Check out these lovely lippies that I'm currently obsessing over. 

LANCOME ROUGE IN LOVE LIPSTICK $26











Why didn't anyone tell me that Emma Watson aka Hermione Granger was endorsing these babies? I'm going to buy them alllll just for that fact alone lol. On a serious note, these lipsticks are beautiful, absolutely beautiful. The price is steep but you get what you pay for. I am very happy with my purchase and as soon as I get more funds I will be purchasing more. Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Hhaha Emma's endorsing it, so we must buy them! lol i love her. These photos make me want those lipsticks! I'm very interested in Sequence of Love because it seems like a nice orange-red color :)

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.