Saturday, June 14, 2014

June Obsession: Lilac

Is it possible to be obsessed with a color? I am going through a lilac phase; it is such a nice color. Girly but not over the top like pink and perfect for summer. I found some great pics that incorporate this trend. Take a look and tell me what you think. 





























Ugh, now I remember why I stopped blogging; the depression I feel when I realize I can't buy any of this stuff lol. We can all dream together; I'll be thinking about that Givenchy back for the rest of the day. You like??

6 comments:

  1. I love the lilac outfit

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv ur blog dearie...keep up the gud work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv ur blog dearie...keep up the gud work

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous lilac inspiration, would be good for spring :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection. Love that colour ! Hope you will post soon ! X

    Follow me on GFC Ash, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.