Saturday, June 14, 2014

Style Star Throwback: Sex and the City

*CAUTION, prepare for a picture heavy post*

I missed my blogspot buddies! I don't believe in blogging unless I am truly inspired; I went through a little bit of a burnout but I'm back now.

I didn't catch the Sex and the City craze the first time around (surprisingly) but thanks to E! I have now seen the whole series three times now in addition to those awful movies. 

These are honestly my favorite posts to do because each Style Star has a unique place in my heart; let's take a trip to NYC and reminisce on the Fab Four's best looks.



































 
Yep, pic heavy but with my extended hiatus I felt like I owed you guys a lengthy post. If only I could take Carrie, Miranda, Sam and Charlotte with me everywhere. 

All of my SATC fanatics leave me comments, which one are you (I'm Carrie/Charlotte with a twist of Miranda and a pinch of Sam)? Aiden or Big? Let's dialogue, I have missed you all and I'm glad to be back in the blogging world.

3 comments:

  1. Awful movies?! The 2nd yea, the 1st is a classic! Lol. But there will never be another fabulous cast like this!

    Joyce
    fyiforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designer Bodyz is the best plastic surgery in Mumbai, where a variety of options for plastic and cosmetic surgery are offered. At the clinic, these procedures are provided with modern state-of-the-art equipment so that the patients only receive the best results. Visit Designer Bodyz to get the treatment from an expert plastic surgeon in India, Dr. Parag Telang, along with world-class services. Eyelid Surgery in Mumbai | Breast Surgeon in Mumbai | Male Breast Reduction in Andheri

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.