Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Week So Far...

Hello bloggers! so I have been home visiting my family for a few days and these are just some random pics from throughout the week. Enjoy! 

This stuff has been such a life saver for me! Lately my skin has been dry and itchy and no matter what lotion I used at night I'd just be scratching away. Not only is this body wash soothing, but I have not been itchy at all since! I bought it at Family
Dollar for $2!

 I am obsessed with yellow right now and this Nine West crossbody was on sale at Palais Royal for $26, it was $60! I couldn't pass that up.

It's meee. I went to Tailgator's Bar to eat with some friends and I wanted to wear red. I felt very pretty :D

So I finally bought "50 Shades of Grey", I just started it and I like it so far! It is a great summer read.

Anytime I'm home I HAVE to go to Red Lobster, the Shrimp Trio is my favorite. Mhmm it was so yummy!

My mom has been on a redecorating spree this week and while at Ross I found this picture for $12! I can't wait to see how it looks in my bedroom.

It's me... again! This is actually the day I went to Red Lobster with my friend Jessica. I wanted to keep my makeup fresh and I thought the bow was a nice touch. I got lots of compliments!

The highlight of my week would be these! I haven't been to Charming Charlie in a long time but I really wanted some more clutches. Just my luck they had buy one get one free on ALL clearance items. I ended up getting both bags for $20. YAY ME :D

I hope you all have been enjoying your week so far. 
xoxox

8 comments:

  1. Cute bags and I want to read that book =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so pretty! Great photos! I'm glad you're liking 50 Shades so far. I'm still on the first book. So far so good!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG You are so pretty! love the bags too. would be pleasure if u can check out my blog and follow too. im also following yours now.
    www.clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog girl! And that food looks so delicious:P Maybe you like to follow each other? We follow you for sure! Would be great if you follow us back:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bags are great!
    Amazing blog :)
    Following you! Stop by sometimes :)
    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like your blog!

    Lieselotte
    http://andthesummerof84.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your second photo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.