Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

MISS DIOR CHERIE
I have been talking, drawing and tweeting this image for the past couple of days! I NEED this perfume in my life. It smells so good and I'm in love with the bottle. 

 GABBY AND CHELLY
Yall already know I love Michelle Obama, she is a lawyer AND a fashionista (sound familiar lol) and I think Gabby is adorable. I love that they are promoting positive images for black women. First Lady and an Olympic Gold Medalist, not too shabby.

 MY LIFE SAVER, OR SHOULD I SAY MY THIGH SAVER!
The elliptical is MY favorite workout machine! I have finally started working out again because I realized I could not depend on my diet alone to get the weight off. I weighed myself yesterday and I am down another 2 POUNDS! I'm appreciating these small victories. KIM K BODY HERE I COMEEEE!!!

 INGLOT EYESHADOW PIGMENTS
OK I have heard of Inglot cosmetics before but I recently went on their website and I was SO impressed by their pigments. They have SO many colors and for cheap! Yall just wait until I get some more $ I'm gonna go crazy!

 CONTRAST BLAZERS
My name is Ashley and I'm a blazer-holic! Isn't this blazer to die for? If I could wear one everyday I would (unfortunately I'm currently living in Hell by way of Texas!). I def plan to add this style to my wardobe, I have a black and white one but this red is giving me LIFE!

That's it for today! I love you all and thanks for your constant support!

BTW, when I reach 500 followers I'm doing a giveaway so stay tuned:)

12 comments:

  1. I love what a happy, positive post this is! That perfume bottle is so cute. I need to smell it! And congrats on being down 2 pounds - that is great!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. I have to try this perfume, the bottle looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweets!!
    omg, Miss Cherie is one of my signature scents!! its like a great vintage find, no matter how long its been around, its classic!
    you def should invest in a bottle ASAP!

    ladylafayettedeone-IG
    #fashionfairy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ridiculous story there. What happened after? Thanks!
    Here is my website ... african Mango Active Review

    ReplyDelete


  5. Also visit my site; website

    ReplyDelete


  6. Stop by my blog post: homepage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.

    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my
    own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

    Also visit my blog slimlipoplusdiet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming
    again to read more news.

    My web blog :: Slim Lipo Plus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there every one, here every person is sharing these kinds of know-how,
    thus it's good to read this blog, and I used to pay a visit this webpage every day.

    Also visit my web-site: http://slimlipoplusdiet.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.