Friday, June 1, 2012

Accessory Report: Chain Headpieces

THE INSPIRATION




Hair chains and head pieces are a great way to update your wardrobe. Doesn't she look like an Armenian Princess? Here is the scoop on Kimmie's accessories:
*Gold Headpiece by House of Harlow $150
*Gold Hair Chain by Belle Noel $55-$150


THE LOOK FOR LESS
*Asos Hair Chain $21

*Gold Chain Gypsy Headpiece $25

So how do you guys like this look? I think I'm going to order one since I'm rocking a middle part right now. Regardless of your budget, this look is accessible to everyone. I say go for it so we can all rock our Princess Jasmine swag. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I recently did something similar and I'm going to rock the princess swag too! Perfect for a middle part. www.extra-ordinaryliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is so luxe!! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.