Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Updated Makeup Storage

Makeup Storage Trays:
Marshalls $12.99-$19.99

I finally found some cute trays and they were affordable! I have them placed in my bathroom (still working on that vanity) so getting ready in the morning will be much easier with my most used makeup right there.

*Front to Back*
-Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Charcoal
-e.l.f.  Individual Smokey Eye Shadows
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette
-Urban Decay "Fun" Eyeshadow Palette
-MAC Palette (assorted colors)
-Coastal Scents Concealer Palette

*Front to Back*
-NARS Blush in Mata Hari
-NARS Eyeshadow Trio in Arabian Nights
-Black Radiance Blush in Warm Berry
-Black Radiance Blush in Toasted Almond
-MAC Blush in Love Thing
-MAC Blush in Restores Dazzle
-MAC Blush in Magenta
-Various NYX Lipglosses
-Various Revlon Lipglosses
-Black Radiance Face Primer
-Various Makeup Brushes *Shany, e.l.f. Sonia Kashuk etc*

*Front to Back*
-Urban Decay Book of Shadows 4 Palette
-MAC Prep and Prime
-e.l.f. Round Top Kabuki Brush
-NYX and Rimmel London Mascara
-Various Eyeliners
-MAC Lipstick in So Chaud
-MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Nicki
-MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town
-Covergirl Queen Collection Lipstick in Powderpuff Pink
-Covergirl Lipstick *Left to Right* in Divine, Embrace, Spellbound, Fairytale and Flame
-Clinique Lipgloss 
-MAC Studio Fix Powder

So this was a look into some of my makeup, my collection is constantly growing so I'm sure there will be many more of these posts to come.

2 comments:

  1. I love your storage hun!

    Where did you get it from? :)

    I really want to try out some coastal scents products!

    Thank you for your kind comment and for following :) I am following back lovely

    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found them at Marshalls! But you can order some for cheap on Amazon as well! thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.