Saturday, June 2, 2012

MAC Lipstick Haul Review

So I went to the mall today and of course I had to stop by the MAC counter, take a look at my goodies.



*From top to bottom*
-So Chaud
-Girl About Town
-Viva Glam Nicki
All lipsticks were $15.50

SO CHAUD
Out of all three colors this is my FAVE!! If you want a beautiful coral color for summer this is a must have. The color is rich and nourishing, I put a little clear lipgloss on top just for shine.

GIRL ABOUT TOWN
*I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie worlddd* LOL, that's how I felt when I put it on. This color is similar to Covergirl's Spellbound if you are looking for a cheaper dupe. 

VIVA GLAM NICKI
More Barbie colorss, OK so I like this color but I don't love it. It is cute but I don't think it's anything to brag about. 

So this was my haul! MAC had some great colors so next time you're at the mall check them out. Bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. I loveee Viva Glam Nicki, but I love So Chaud on you even more! I think it suits your skin tone perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.