Sunday, June 17, 2012

Makeup, Shoes, Bags, Oh My!

So aside from spending time with the family I did get some last minute shopping done. You know what that means, a HAUL! Take a look-sy :)

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark $29.80


Ok this stuff is the bomb! As you all know I live in Texas and it is so, so hot. I want to have some coverage, but I don't want to be dripping foundation either. Not only do I get coverage, but it leaves this beautiful finish to my skin; almost like a glow. This will def be a part of my regular makeup routine.

 Estee Lauder Blush in Electric Pink $28




 Now I am usually a MAC girl for like EVERYTHING, but I was in the mall just looking around and the Estee Lauder counter caught my eye. The sales lady was super nice and convinced me to try some blush. This blush is beautifulllll, it is SO much better than Nars Mata Hari (for women of color) because the color is so much more pigmented. She also gave me a sample of some foundation which was GORGG, I will def be going back to buy. If you have never tried their products, please do.

BLUE QUILTED BAG, PLATO'S CLOSET $12



 I went to Plato's Closet to sell some old junk and make some cash, and as usual I ended up finding something to buy! I love, love, love this bag. It is so classy yet the blue coloring makes it modern. I love the chain detail and how roomy it is on the inside.

SPIKE GLADIATOR SANDALS, PLATO'S CLOSET $6

Yep I found shoes too! You cannot pass up on $6 sandals, and spikes are hot this season so I said why not?

I hope you guys enjoyed my haul! See you next time <3

23 comments:

  1. I once bought the Mineralize Skin Finish and returned it. I am not sure why now actually! I don't remember! I have oily skin, so maybe it didn't work well with my skin. How do you feel it works? Or The skin types it works best with? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sandals and they were sooo cheap. My local Plato's Closet would have have hiked up the price on those. Ugh lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading host post thanks for sharing :)

    btw check out my Maybelline and Shiseido giveaway

    http://mimikaayu.blogspot.ca/2012/06/shiseido-perfect-whip-foam-cleanser.html
    http://mimikaayu.blogspot.ca/2012/06/luminato-maybelline-makeup-lounge-100.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @KELSEY: I have combo skin and it works really well to give me a matte finish with a glow as well. Did it make your skin appear oily?

    THANKS GUYS FOR THE COMMENTS :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. that blush is sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag! It almost looks like the marc jacobs 'stam' bag. So nice !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everybody! I love a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl!! Thank u for your comment on my blog, I'm following u back! xoxo
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that blush colour <3
    xo

    http://anotherprettyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great buys girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks honey for the comment and follow. Love your blog, followed you back :) x angie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie, I am your newest follower!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just followed you back hon! Nice post ,but you should take more pictures :x
    I'd love to see more xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you guys so much for all of the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely haul! Love the gladiator sandals and the Estee Lauder cosmetics.

    I'm following :)

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, thank you! I just followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice haul, followed you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That blush looks lovely! Love Plato's Closet as well! [;

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. You should try Sephora's make up by forever -- 100 times better than MAC! You would love it! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been meaning to get my hands on the Makeup forever HD foundation Kim K just ravessss about it! Thanks for checking me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the statement rings!

    i followed, follow back? :)

    www.girlsandtheirmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.