Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This or That Beauty Tag

Hello all! I found this tag at rachelbeauty.blogspot.com and I thought it would be fun. Take a look:


MAKEUP:

blush or bronzer: BLUSH

lip gloss or lipstick: LIPSTICK

chapstick or lip butter:  LIP BUTTER

matte eye shadow or sparkle: MATTE EYESHADOW

eye liner or mascara: EYELINER ANYDAY

gel, liquid or cream eye liner: TIE BETWEEN LIQUID AND GEL

foundation or concealer: FOUNDATION

liquid or powder foundation: POWDER 24/7

neutral or color eye shadow: COLORRR

pressed or loose eye shadows: PRESSED

waterproof or non waterproof: NON WATER PROOF

brushes or sponges: DEF BRUSHES I DESPISE SPONGE APPLICATORS

powder highlighter, cream or liquid: I HAVE NEVER USED A HIGHLIGHTER, SORRY 

NAILS:

OPI or Essie: ESSIE FOR SURE

Acrylic or natural: ACRYLIC, MY REAL NAILS ARE HIDEOUS 

Brights or darks: BRIGHTS!

Matte or shiny: SHINY

Glitter or no glitter: ALWAYS GLITTER

BODY:

perfume or body splash: I AM OBSESSED WITH PERFUME

lotion or body butter: BODY BUTTER

body wash or soap: BODY WASH, I HATE SOAP

Self tanners or no: GOD GAVE ME A NATURAL TAN HONEY :)



I hope you guys liked this post, some of my fellow beauty gurus should so do it too! Later <3

24 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this post!
    You have a lovely blog!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute tag! Might even do it myself, really nice blog, now following :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this kind of tags. So much fun to read! You have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post! Love your answers. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment and follow. I'm following you too now =)

      www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

      Delete
  6. Great tag! I did it over on my blog :)

    www.itsablondeslife7.blogspot.com

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thsi is tooo cute I'm following you now love!
      www.style4curves.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. Hey!! Thank you for following my blog :) I am following yours right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you guys sooooooo much !!!! :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun tag! And great blog. Following you now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just followed back! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)



    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so welcome and thank u <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha....best part was that God gave you a natural tan. JEALOUS!!! I added you too. Cannot wait to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA HA HA :)) Thanks so so so mucccchhhhh
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this tag! I have just uploaded my own!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool I'm going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this! Think I will do this post soon! <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.