Monday, April 16, 2012

Black Radiance Blush Review



I ordered these two blushes by Black Radiance from Amazon.com ($4 a piece) and I must say I am very pleased with my purchase! The top color is Toasted Almond and the bottom color is Warm Berry. I have provided swatches below…


Warm Berry is at the top, Toasted Almond is at the bottom. These colors are SO pigmented!! I would even compare them to M.A.C. blushes or Milani baked blushes. This company caters to Black women but I feel these colors would compliment various skin tones. Don’t believe me? Give it a try! You will be glad you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.