Sunday, April 22, 2012

Makeup Brushes for Every Budget

Any true lover of makeup knows that as important as the product is, the application is vital. Makeup Brushes really do make a difference in the way your overall look turns out. Many people think they have to spend a fortune on brushes but there are many quality products out there for every budget.

SHANY COSMETIC BRUSHES $25


I ordered this set for myself from Amazon.com and I LOVE it. The brushes are so soft and best of all it comes with a large Kabuki brush. For $25 this set gets the job done and then some.

SONIA KASHUK COSMETIC BRUSHES $14.99-$20.99



These brushes can be purchased from Target in a set or for her more quality brushes, individually. They are totally worth the price! I own the set above and I use her brushes mainly for applying eyeshadow. And look at that case! You could so use it as a clutch.

SIGMA COSMETIC BRUSHES $100



If you are a fan of watching makeup videos on YouTube, you know that almost all of the gurus own a Sigma set. I have not purchased my own yet but it is on my wish list! They are supposed to be the next best thing compared to MAC brushes so they must be something special!?



I hope you all enjoyed this post. I absolutely LOVE brushes; I'm always looking for new brands to try. Let me know what your favorite brushes are! Later dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.