Thursday, April 12, 2012

NYX. NYX. NYX.


Normally I am a M.A.C. girl all the way but over the past few months I have been getting into NYX cosmetics. They are very reasonably priced and the packaging is super adorable. Here are a few of my favorite items from the collection.







If you are hesitant about trying their products don't be, they are well worth it. My favorite products are their creme blush and mega shine lip gloss. I buy my products at Ulta but you can also order directly from nyxcosmetics.com.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post am in love with Nyx products.I cant wait to buy their eyeshadows,lip pencils and lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.