Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oooo La La: Perfume Trays

I don’t know about you guys but I loveeee perfume! Not only do I love smelling nice, I love to display the pretty bottles. A cool way to show off your collection is by using perfume trays. Mine belonged to my grandmother but you can find some nice ones anywhere from Target to Amazon. Enjoy.



This is how I store my collection! Here are some other perfume tray ideas.





Perfume trays are so sophisticated and brighten up any room. I adore mine, I recommend any perfume collector to invest in one or two. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.