Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trending: Cat Eye Glasses

From Audrey Hepburn to Kourtney Kardashian, cat-eye sunglasses are hawt right now! Don’t be afraid to go vintage with these fun and flirty sunnies <3


Then:




Now:






I love this trend and it’s perfect for the summer. I ordered some great ones from Amazon.com, I will be modeling some for you guys soon :) 
Amazon.com by Triple Optic $9.99

Amazon.com by Triple Optic $10.99

Amazon.com by Triple Optic $9.99

Try them out for yourself. They will give any look an added pop. Dare to be vintage !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.