Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Everyday Makeup Look

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone has had a good week so far. Thank God it’s almost Friday. So I wanted to share with you one of my favorite everyday makeup looks. I don’t use a lot of products and it doesn’t take a lot of time to do. 
These are the products I used to achieve this look:

-Mary Kay Foundation Primer $12

-MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder in N9 $22

-elf Mineral Powder $10

-MAC Creme-blend Blush in Restores Dazzle $20

-Loreal Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black $5

-Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink $8

-Rimmel Day to Night Mascara in Extreme Black $6



Tell me how you guys like this look. I love it because no matter what I put on I look cute and put together. Thanks so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.