Monday, April 16, 2012

Eyes of the Day



Hello Beautiful Bloggers!
So I admit I am not the expert when it comes to applying eyeshadow, I’m usually more of a liquid eyeliner kind of girl. But, I ordered the Book of Shadows pallete from Urban Decay so I wanted to experiment a little. How did I do lol?

Eyes:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Gravity
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Bust 
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
-NYX Za Za Zu Mascara in Black

Eyebrows:
-NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
-Coastal Scents Concealer Pallete (this product is ahhhmazzinnggg)

I hope you guys enjoyed the look! I plan on doing many more as I experiment more with my colors. See you guys next time J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.