Thursday, May 31, 2012

Face of the Day

So I went to the movies last night, and I wanted to share this look with all of you. It didn't take long and the colors are perfect for summer.

PRODUCTS USED

*MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark $29

*MAC Mineralize Blush in Love Thing $23

*MAC Eyeshadows in Bamboo, Amber Lights and Creme de Violet $15 each

*Wet n Wild Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown $1

*Coastal Scents Concealer Palette $15

*Loreal Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black $7

*NYX La Amoureux Mascara in Jet Black $6

*Covergirl Lipstick in Fairytale $8

*NYX Lipgloss in Salsa $5

Tell me how yall like this look, I received a lot of compliments on this lipstick. Don't be afraid to go for a bold lip <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.