Friday, May 25, 2012

Kim Kardashian Inspired Hair

By now you all should know that I lovee some Kim Kardashian! I usually always do a side part, but for summer I wanted to switch it up. Check out my new 'do :)


*THE INSPIRATION*


*MY LOOK*





Tips for the "Middle Part" Look
*For fuller faces I feel the longer the better.
*Pairing this look with earrings will make this style POP.
*Makeup is VITAL! Keep those brows on point!

Hair Info
*Saga Gold Remy in 12" 14" and 16" in color 1
*For really full curls I recommend two and a half bags.

Makeup Info
* MAC Studio Fix Powder in N9 $26
*Wet n Wild Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown $1
*Coastal Scents Concealer Palette $15
*Urban Decay eyeshadow in Woodstock, Cherry and Oil Slick
$18-$36
*Loreal Liquid Eyeliner $6
*Day to Night Mascara in Jet Black $9
*MAC blush in Magenta $20
*Covergirl Lipstick in Divine $7

I loveee this look! I will be rocking the middle part for awhile. Tell me how you guys like this look. Bye loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.