Sunday, May 20, 2012

How to Turn Your Bedroom into the Ultimate Girly Pad

Hey beauties! So I have a different kind of post for you guys today. As a Bling Queen I not only want my hair, clothes and nails to be fabulousss but I want my room to be girly and fun as well. I have compiled a list of items you can purchase that will make your bedroom look extra special. Let's go.

1. Your Comforter Set



The comforter set you choose for your room is crucial. It sets the tone for your bedroom and the look you are going for. My favorite places for bed sets are Marshall's and Target!

2. Accessories 




Whether it is a nice throw blanket, chair, or a unique dress form; accessories make a room. Don't be afraid to mix and match, that's what makes it FUN!

3. Lighting




Lighting is so important because you have to see lol! But you can also play around with different sizes and shapes. 

4. Wall Art & Picture Frames



My own picture frames from Marshalls :)


My house is full of framed Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn pictures! They really make a room. 

5. Storage




Storage is important because you want to keep your room as neat as possible. Why not make the storage look interesting?


I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I love decorating! I am always on the lookout for new things to jazz up my apartment. I will probably do a "Room Tour" post soon so stay posted. Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.