Friday, May 25, 2012

Forever21 Haul

So I did a little online shopping last week and my package came in. Continue reading to check out the goodies.

$18
I love this top! It fits pretty loose (which I prefer) and I love the sheer detail. The fringe on the end is cool too. I have a TON of black tops but I feel like you can never have too many. 

$20
Another shear top! LOL. This top is more ivory than white and the detail is soooo pretty. You can pair this with jeans or a bodycon. 

$24
Out of all of the tops I bought this is my FAVE. For one cobalt blue is hawt this summer and the neckline is so cool. This blouse is shear also with pretty gold buttons.

$29
Colored skinny jeans are HAWT and I couldn't stand to be left out of the trend. Not only do these jeans fit great, I love the distressed detail. I love them so much I had to get two pairs (below).

$29

I hope you guys enjoyed my haul, I will be back soon with more hauls and such. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.