Wednesday, May 9, 2012

NARS "Mata Hari" Blush Review

Hello! I am back with another review! If you haven't already noticed, I have a bit of a blush fetish lol. This time I wanted to try NARS. Unless you have been living under a rock, you know their blushes are top rated so I was tired of being left out of the loop. I purchased this along with an eyeshadow trio (I will do a review on it soon.) 

*This is not my hand, but since I will provide a pic of myself with the product on I wanted you all to see what it looks like on lighter skin tones.

PROS

* The color is the PERFECT baby doll pink

* The consistency is very smooth and has a silver like shimmer to it

*Great for summer

*The packaging is nice and sleek 

CONS

* The color is very pretty but if you have a darker complexion it may not have the intensity that you want

* For the price $28 the package is a tad small

OVERALL? 

Even with the cons, I still LOVE this blush. NARS, has a quality that many cosmetic brands (even MAC) cannot match. I will definitely be purchasing more makeup from them. I hope this review was helpful. Later dolls.

1 comment:

  1. I love Mata Hari, it's beautiful and gives a natural looking brightness to my nc45 face. But it's definitely matte which is what attracted me to it so I'm not sure why your seeing silver shimmer in yours!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.