Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mini MAC Haul & Review

Hey bloggers! I have a treat for you today, a MAC HAUL lol. Well a mini haul because I am not rich! Enjoy.

MAC PREP & PRIME TRANSLUCENT POWDER $22



OKAY let me get straight to it, I LOVE, LOVE this product. It comes in a loose powder or pressed. It is basically a finishing powder, and I know some women of color may be hesitant due to the white color but have no fear it goes on totally translucent. I have combination skin so after a few hours my T-Zone is getting shiny. Once I started wearing this product I rarely have that problem. I purchased mine from Macys.com but you can hit up the MAC counter if you want. 

MAC CREMEBLEND BLUSH IN "RESTORES DAZZLE" $20




This is my first creme blush... EVER and I must say I like it. The consistency is creamy and smooth and the color looks great on my skin. "Restores Dazzle" is a nice, rich, pink color. It gives my cheeks a pretty color and is perfect for the summer.

MAC MINERALIZE BLUSH IN "LOVE THING" $23




This is my new favorite blush! It is just beautiful. It has a golden shimmer with a peachy/pink color. I love it soooo much and I feel it would flatter every skin tone.

MAC POWDER BLUSH IN "MAGENTA" $20




Let me start off by saying this blush is VERY pigmented so you do not need a whole lot. It is a matte blush so it will give you a nice clean finish. I like this blush but I don't love it. I don't reach for it as much as the other two. Not because it is not pretty, because it is, it's just a little loud lol. If you are light handed when you apply it you will be good:)

BLUSH SWATCHES
*Top to bottom*
"Restores Dazzle"
"Love Thing"
"Magenta"

I hope you all enjoyed my mini haul! MAC is known for having excellent products so if you don't already own any items from the I suggest you get on it. Bye ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.