"Lola!" I have been wanting this perfume for a long time and my mom was sweet enough to buy it for me for my birthday. Keep reading for my review...
So I bought my set from Marshalls for $49.99, it is the 1.7 oz perfume set. They make another set in 3.4 oz that comes with lotion and shower gel. That particular set retails for about $73.
* For $50 I feel that the size of this set is great. It comes with a full size Lola bottle and a mini (perfect for your purse) and body creme.
* The packaging is GORGG, this perfume looks so beautiful on my perfume tray.
* This scent is very sexy, when I put it on I feel like va va voom!
* The tones in this scent are very floral: rose, pink peppercorn and geranium.
* The scent doesn't last as long as I would like it to, I'd say about 4 hours.
* Lola is definitely a perfume for the evening because it is very spicy, this may not be ideal for someone who would want to wear it throughout the day.
* I would buy this scent again, but it is not my favorite.
* I say give it a try it is definitely a scent for a night on the town with the girls or a date with that special someone.
I hope this review was helpful, perfume is expensive and I want you guys to get as much for your dollar as you can. Until next time.