Thursday, May 10, 2012

Target & Rue21 Haul


So I started my birthday shopping early at Target and Rue21, I found some pretty summer items and jewelry. Hope yall like it :)

TARGET $24.99
I found this dress at Target and I think it is adorable, it is strapless but it would look great with a jean jacket or blazer. I love the Aztec print as well and the length hits right at the knees. 

TARGET $17.99
I love, love, love this skirt soooo much. The color is a pretty cobalt blue and the skirt hits right at the knees. The brown waist belt gives the skirt an expensive look.

TARGET $17.99
When I find something I really like I always try to find it in another color, and you ALWAYS need a pretty black skirt. 

RUE21 $7.99
I have been really into statement pieces and I think big knuckle rings are so hawt! Coral is really in for the summer and this ring has just the right amount of bling.

RUE21 $5.99
Another statement ring! Turquoise is a beautiful color for summer as well and the hearts make it so girly <3<3

RUE21 $3
These earrings are LEGIT! They are so long and gorgeous. They would look great with long hair.

So how do you guys like my stuff?? I have a whole lot of winter/fall clothes so I needed some new summer pieces. I will be adding some more things to my summer wardrobe so just stay tuned because I am going to start doing "Outfit of the Day" posts real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.