Thursday, May 17, 2012

NARS "Arabian Nights" Eyeshadow Trio Review

Hello lovelies! So along with the "Mata Hari" blush I ordered this eyeshadow trio from Amazon.com. I must say I AM NOT impressed!!!






MY REVIEW
* When swatched this product looks gorgg, but when I tried to create a look it just looked... black.
* All THREE eyeshadows look black.
*I actually have a black sparkly eyeshadow from Ulta that looks just like this.
* The pigmentation is nice but for $30 you might as well go buy ONE black sparkly eyeshadow. 
* Overall, WASTE OF $ :(((((

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and feedback. Don't be shy, send me some love. It'll make my day. Love, Ash <3

P.S. Please leave your blog link so I can follow, I love being inspired by other fashionistas.